An engineer with a Masters degree in land and water management and over 15 years of experience in the development sector geared towards water supply and sanitation. Lately working in projects supporting decentralization of rural sector and development of peri-urban areas.
- Rural and urban water supply and treatment (boreholes, small piped distribution systems, manual pumps, submerged pumps).
- Environmental sanitation (latrines design and management, urban waste management, urban drainage, environmental impact, public health promotion).
- Review of design and on-site supervision of civil engineering structures.
- Goal oriented when looking for solutions
- Providing support to programs that involves (multy) donor funding of public institutions.
- Capacity development of client staff and institutions.
- Program and financial management of interventions.
- Procurement and contract management of (local) services and construction of infrastructure.
- Analysis of processes and procedures against local legislation.
- Needs assessment of staff and supporting equipment and infrastructure.
- A solid eduction based on a innovative approach. Pontificia Universidad Catˇlica del Per˙, Wageningen Agricultural University
- Creative in several areas.
- Thinking outside the box and taking the beneficiaries point of view as basis.
- Language skills in English, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Regional experience in Southern Africa (7 years), Asia (5 years) and Latin America (3 years)
- Computer literate in general ´┐Żoffice´┐Ż packets and GIS, CAD, EPANET